The Cape Cod Hydrangea Festival has three more days to go. This event is ten days when we celebrate lovely gardens, hydrangeas, and the cultivation of local non-profits.
Here are some things you might want to know, plus some sneak peaks at just a few things you’ll see if you visit my gardens.
1 My gardens will be open on Friday July 14th to benefit of the Barnstable Education Foundation. On all days the hours are 10 to 4. Cost is $5 per person, pay at the gate. No advance tickets needed. We are also selling great new varieties of Hydrangea plants!
2. To download a list of all the gardens that will be open for the Barnstable Education Foundation, and see the addresses and directions to these gardens, click here.
3. To find a list of all the gardens open during the festival, on a day-by-day basis, click here.
4. To see or print a list of the descriptions of all the gardens open during the festival, click here.
5. With the exception the PAM’s Secret Garden Tour on the 16th, all open gardens are “pay at the gate” with no advance tickets necessary. $5. per person per garden.
6. There are many events associated with the hydrangea festival. From talks to tours, you’ll find many opportunities to learn and have fun during this Cape-wide garden party. See a list of events by clicking here.
Here are just a few peaks at some of the things you’ll see if you come to my gardens during the festival: